craignelsons

monsoon swap please help GIving stuff away

I would like to do away completely with anything that has to do with my factory setup(monsoon) 98taws6 . Still want steering wheel controls which I understand is not a problem. Will I have to gut my entire system and just start anew? Running wires drilling holes and all that jazz? I understand crutchfield has one of the most complete start to finish help sections out there.I though the polk audio db6500 in the front doors with polk audio db675 in the rear seat would be nice.HU is still up in the air as well as amp(s). Are the rear sail panels worth using? Like I said I will be gutting All or bypassing any and all monson equipment.Anyone interested in this equipment let me know.Thanks for the help in advance Craig. What is the best set up for around $1500.00 or less. Would like to have a sub as well and keep room for t-tops but that is negotiable. Please help !!!!!!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by craignelsons View Post
    I would like to do away completely with anything that has to do with my factory setup(monsoon) 98taws6 . Still want steering wheel controls which I understand is not a problem. Will I have to gut my entire system and just start anew? Running wires drilling holes and all that jazz? I understand crutchfield has one of the most complete start to finish help sections out there.I though the polk audio db6500 in the front doors with polk audio db675 in the rear seat would be nice.HU is still up in the air as well as amp(s). Are the rear sail panels worth using? Like I said I will be gutting All or bypassing any and all monson equipment.Anyone interested in this equipment let me know.Thanks for the help in advance Craig. What is the best set up for around $1500.00 or less. Would like to have a sub as well and keep room for t-tops but that is negotiable. Please help !!!!!!
    u just giving the monsoon away ? i didnt think the steering wheel controls would work ??

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

all i did was replace the head unit. don't have steering wheel controls, but i didn't get the wiring kit for that. for a sub, there is a couple of companies that make a sub to fit where the cubby hole is in the driver's side.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    all i did was replace the head unit. don't have steering wheel controls, but i didn't get the wiring kit for that. for a sub, there is a couple of companies that make a sub to fit where the cubby hole is in the driver's side.
    are u giving away your monsoon stuff ?

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

ok, i'll say it again, all i did was replace the head unit. all the speakers and rear amp for the monsoon is still in place. no, i am not getting rid of the stock head unit.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    ok, i'll say it again, all i did was replace the head unit. all the speakers and rear amp for the monsoon is still in place. no, i am not getting rid of the stock head unit.
    k sorry " monsoon swap please help GIving stuff away" threw me off

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

no problem. different person giving his away.

Thread Information