Pewter
    1999 Trans Am 5.7L

Having fun in the sun in Panama with a bunch of posers

So, I have never seen so many dented cars, so many dented cars with poser mufflers, or so many cars that are just completely posed out. I have yet to see one V8 that wasnt in a SUV. No muscle at all down here. No camaro, no mustang, no trans am. Where are all of the good cars at? All I see is toyota, mitsubishi, pregout (I'm not sure if I spelled that right). Its rediculous. Not to metion that the drivers out here are flat out crazy. I have not seen this crazy of driving since I was in NYC. Has anyone else been this far south? Do they just get crazier the farther south you get?

Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by jwindbigler View Post
    So, I have never seen so many dented cars, so many dented cars with poser mufflers, or so many cars that are just completely posed out. I have yet to see one V8 that wasnt in a SUV. No muscle at all down here. No camaro, no mustang, no trans am. Where are all of the good cars at? All I see is toyota, mitsubishi, pregout (I'm not sure if I spelled that right). Its rediculous. Not to metion that the drivers out here are flat out crazy. I have not seen this crazy of driving since I was in NYC. Has anyone else been this far south? Do they just get crazier the farther south you get?
    I'm originally from NYC and yes the driving stinks. I would always avoid having to drive in the city and if need be id take the subway. Also i had just gotten back from a business trip to Puerto Rico and they drive even worse compared to NYC. I should also mention that everyone thought they were in the indy 500 everyday, cutting people off within inches, passing in a no pass zone, doing at 70 mph on every road that had a posed speed limit sign of 30mph It was pretty nuts. I guess thats why every brand new car there has either been wrecked or you can play connect the dots with all the dents they have on them.

arctic white
    1999 trans am

used to live in egypt. never seen drving that bad. they dont use headlights at night- want to keep them from burnig out is what i was told. no stop signs exist there. the only time i saw traffic lights was in downtown cairo. they use their horns for lights, blinkers, etc., adn everyone thinks they have the right of way. its very scary driving over there

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am 5.7L

yup, that sounds like Panama...lol

Red
    '02 WS6

I go to southern Mexico every coupla years and its the same thing all cars are teh suck third world countries are screwed.

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am 5.7L

What exactly do you mean by "the suck". Just curious.

Thread Information