Thread: my new SS

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 camaro SS A4

Cool my new SS

I finally got a SS. Its a 2001 navy blue metallic A4 with tan leather. It has the 10 Spoke chrome wheels and 335HP option from slp. Floor mats, and ss grille where added later. what are some of things I should start off doing to it. Iwould like to keep most of the thing to slp. I like the sound, its a lot quieter than a nomal camaro. I was thinking of a lid and and a computer programer. My dad was thinking of a high flow y pipe. Also what things some things to keep a eye on. pic coming soon.

Silver
    2002 35th Ann Z28

Do a search...most common mods are lid, gears, exhaust, ported throttle body, etc....

John
    Click for full size

Too many mods too list......

Awaiting Activation
    you could get and slp lid and slp exhaust but that about all i would get from them. I would get some longtube headers and a y-pipe as you said. Don't get your headers from SLP though as they have horrible ground clearance.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Best bang for the buck is a 3500+ stall and tranny cooler...along with the other bolt-ons/free mods. Get a catback before you get a bigger y-pipe...also before you get a y-pipe figure out if you're going to put headers on, and what kind are you going to get(long tube, shorties). You can't use a stock size Y-pipe with LT's...make sure your mods go together before you start buying them.

BTW slp isn't all that great...their products are over priced/over hyped IMO. There's better companies out there...

Thread Information