Thread: blinker problem

silver
    98 ta

blinker problem

so my left blinker doesnt work. when i put the blinker to turn left, the tail light turns on but not the front and it just stays on and doesnt flash like it should. all the lights work, i already checked that, when i hit the keyless entry the front light works and comes on. i just changed it today so i know the light is good along with all the other lights. i also checked the fuses and had 2 blown but changed them and still the blinker doesnt work and no more fuses are broken. the right blinker works fine and the running light comes on like it should when i turn the lights on, but still no left blinker. anyone have an idea what could be wrong, or can i swing the car by and have someone look at it?

thanks
    matt

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

Quote Originally Posted by 98silveraptorhoodws7 View Post
    so my left blinker doesnt work. when i put the blinker to turn left, the tail light turns on but not the front and it just stays on and doesnt flash like it should. all the lights work, i already checked that, when i hit the keyless entry the front light works and comes on. i just changed it today so i know the light is good along with all the other lights. i also checked the fuses and had 2 blown but changed them and still the blinker doesnt work and no more fuses are broken. the right blinker works fine and the running light comes on like it should when i turn the lights on, but still no left blinker. anyone have an idea what could be wrong, or can i swing the car by and have someone look at it?

thanks
    matt
    if you already changed the bulb then I would go with the flasher next.. it is located in the panel under your steering wheel i believe there are like 3 screws and then it pulls out. you will see it clipped to a bracket on the right side kinda behind the radio if I remember correctly.

silver
    98 ta

awsome thanks man, ill have to check that out tomorrow!!

Thread Information