Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rice Buffet!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Talking Rice Buffet!

so there I was... 1am... in what seems dark and desolate highway...till I aproach the area in which the ricers get together in a sort of Fast and the Furious type of meeting... and the highway suddenly goes from 1 or 2 random cars... to hundreds of ricers just cruising and picking races with others... then along comes this seemingly out of place Black Camaro Z28 (Mine) and cruises by them at around 70mph... this ofcourse intrigues them because most LS1 owners don't go to such places (I was just passing by on my way home)...

as I drive along here comes a Mirage Technica with more gauges then it knows what to do with...and gives me a few rev ups...and then takes off...I give him a few seconds to take off... mash at around 60mph and by the time I get to 110mph he's just a spec on my rear view mirrors...

As I slowed down I come across a car club leaving a small town and heading into the highway...probably anywhere from 10 to 20 ricers mostly Hyundai and Honda's... I'm stuck behind them for a while until we come to the point where the highway becomes 4 lanes...they all spread out and simlutaneously start "racing" each other (if you can even call it that)...I had the windows rolled down so I had the missfortune of having to sniff unbearnt gas for a coulple of minutes (most people around here run no cats...and run rich to get "more power" out of 4 bangers) Suddenly feel the urge to pass through so I calmly cut through all of them at about 80mph...they start following me as if to say lets see what you got...so I mash and leave em coughing of my big black cloud of GAS (my o2's are F*cked)... shorlty after I see a STI and 350Z and they go at it... never got to see who won...cause I had to turn away... I'm pretty sure I could've smoked them both...

It was trully an amazing sight...any self respecting Mustang/Camaro/T-AM/other fast american car with a V8 owner would've made sure to pick appart their self esteems
    Mods: SLP Air Lid w/ KN, Free-Mods, LS6 Manifold, Magnaflow, Headers, EFILive
    Visuals: Angel eyes, rear eurolights and T/A rims
    Suspension: Eibach ProKit, UMI Adj. Panhard, SFC's, LCA Relocation brakets, KYB AGX shocks

http://www.fquick.com/garages/Chevro...28/1999/23674/

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

LOL i do that every friday night at hwy 100 just tons of cars mostly ricers cause they still own this area. On really nice nights though the old guys in nice cars come out you will see pretty much any classic or high sports car out there on those nights. Only car i lost to 2 fridays ago was a 99 Skyline but god he wasnt stock lol. I heard him spin the tires goin into 4th on a AWD car lol.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I like some of the jap cars, I just cant stand it when they rice them out. I do like the Evo and the Nissan cars. I have a 300ZX my self a few mods but no gay body kits or anything like that. but oh yea I would love to have a skyline, they can get very dangerous pretty quick.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

yeah Skyline is kinda like my Turbo car Wet dream... and if it spun all 4 tires...that's one bad ass car... over there 3 Skyliknes R34's got here but I think only 1 has been sold and is soon to hit the road... there's only like 6 in total in PR...

I have friends with 300ZX's and Supras and stuff... they kool...cause it's RWD sports cars...I just can't stand the Fart Cans..and little FWD 4bangers that think they kill anything cause of their LunchBox spoiler

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Other than my T/A i also own a 87 supra, the body is stock but the rest isnt lol. Its a bit fast than my T/A

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Other than my T/A i also own a 87 supra, the body is stock but the rest isnt lol. Its a bit fast than my T/A
    I've been wondering about those MK3 Supras... a friend of mine is getting one... that's been worked... and runs like 18lbs of boost... should I be concerned about him?... or just try to run him?

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yea I use the 300ZXTT as a drift car down here, we have a place where they have drift competitions and shit but I like to go there and have fun. Sometimes take out the Camaro out there.

I can respect a nice import, but the only ones I like have RWD or AWD hehe
    As long as its not some Vin Diseal shit

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Yea I use the 300ZXTT as a drift car down here, we have a place where they have drift competitions and shit but I like to go there and have fun. Sometimes take out the Camaro out there.

I can respect a nice import, but the only ones I like have RWD or AWD hehe
    As long as its not some Vin Diseal shit
    what ya think about a 300ZX with T03 turbos... intercoolers, downpipes and such... expecting to run 12lbs... Can I take him>?... or stear away from him?

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Well that depends i run 21psi on mine, i also have head work and cams and a new intercooler. Depends what his supporting mods are but i make 507rwhp.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Well that depends i run 21psi on mine, i also have head work and cams and a new intercooler. Depends what his supporting mods are but i make 507rwhp.
    I don't know the surporting mods or anything...cause he's just buying his old Supra back from someone... that already modified it...and is only missing Head work to run like 21lbs or something... (as they explained to me)

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol it took me and my friend who is co-owner of that car a couple tries to get the setup right, we went through 2 motors and 3 turbos, quite a few lines, a clutch lol when we were running 14psi we had the stock clutch in making 412rwhp with 315s on the back launching at 4200rpm lol. however its been a fun ride and we got everythign on warrenty so the 2nd motor and turbos were free. I like the turbo inline 6 makes almost as much torque as hp made 507rwhp and 486rwtrq and they have a better tone then a turbo inline 4.
    oh yeah we also broke a rear end with 4.10 in it now it has 3.73s which i like more for the 5 speed. Not to mention its a supra pulls so hard top end i ahve hit 175 in it and it wasnt quite topped out.

Im thinking about starting another project a skyline motor in a 240sx, i wanna make 600rwhp in a 2600pound car.
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 06-20-2007 at 01:02 PM.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    yeah Skyline is kinda like my Turbo car Wet dream... and if it spun all 4 tires...that's one bad ass car... over there 3 Skyliknes R34's got here but I think only 1 has been sold and is soon to hit the road... there's only like 6 in total in PR...
    I've been to japan, I could have picked up like 5 different skylines for a grand each (but I would have only been able to bring back one) If I'd have been smart I would have. but they're really just like our mustangs, a rare few are nice, the others are torn up and broke down, and people piss their money into them for nothing.
    just my 2 cents from someone who's been there. The R 34's are freaking nice looking stock though, I never saw one of them so I don't know.

R34's are rare because if you want to bring one over here, if it has different options on it than what they've tested before (convertible, whatever) you have to provide 4(!) and three are to WRECK because our DOT won't take anyone else's data. Obviously that's counterproductive. and they cost 2K to 'Americanize"

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by sharptransam View Post
    I've been to japan, I could have picked up like 5 different skylines for a grand each (but I would have only been able to bring back one) If I'd have been smart I would have. but they're really just like our mustangs, a rare few are nice, the others are torn up and broke down, and people piss their money into them for nothing.
    just my 2 cents from someone who's been there. The R 34's are freaking nice looking stock though, I never saw one of them so I don't know.

R34's are rare because if you want to bring one over here, if it has different options on it than what they've tested before (convertible, whatever) you have to provide 4(!) and three are to WRECK because our DOT won't take anyone else's data. Obviously that's counterproductive. and they cost 2K to 'Americanize"
    the 3 R34's their selling over here... are at about $100K a piece because they found em in "like New" conditions... but it feels couterproductive as you said cause after you drop that mucho n the car itself it's still only just stock...so to go really fast you have to drop $50 to $100K extra on mods...that's just not kool

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Im thinking about starting another project a skyline motor in a 240sx, i wanna make 600rwhp in a 2600pound car.
    There's a few of those here in PR... within like 15mins from where I live... I think the fastest one...is capable of low 11's...(while a Old VW beetle kicked it's ass running a low 10) ... but it would still be soooo sweet to have... heck of alot better then dumping a SR20 in it... it'd be kinda dangerous though...(that's what makes it fun)

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Well i dont have really and experience with sr20s, with the KA and inline 6 turbo motors i have quite a bit. Besides the SR20 being only a 2.0l makes me not wants anything that small in my cars. With 600rwhp the 240 could run low 10s possibly high 9s.

My old 240 was bone stock except for a tranny swap went from auto to 5 speed and a 100 wet shot, ran a 13.8 lol.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Well i dont have really and experience with sr20s, with the KA and inline 6 turbo motors i have quite a bit. Besides the SR20 being only a 2.0l makes me not wants anything that small in my cars. With 600rwhp the 240 could run low 10s possibly high 9s.

My old 240 was bone stock except for a tranny swap went from auto to 5 speed and a 100 wet shot, ran a 13.8 lol.
    that's kool... my bro in law wants one and wants to turbo the KA24... and stuff... he wants to drift it and such

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

My good buddy Paul have his 240 completely stripped down to the frame, so far he has put 10k into the motor and 8k into the turbo kit he is trying to get the money to finish the rest of the car lol, but it should be a badass drift car by the end of summer. Probably making around 550rwhp and set up to spin those tires.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I was never too into the drifting thing i mean i do slide my rear end around in my cars alot but i dont try to drift around hsit i just like to go fast.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

that's kool... drifting over here still hasn't caught on completely yet... I mean...people do it...but no events or anything...only last year we had our first exibition event... were 4 pro drifters came to show off and stuff... but as far as getting track time for it and stuff...still hasn't happened... hoping though... if ever happens I'mma take my dad's Miata put a turbo kit in it... and go for it...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

lol turbo miatas drift so well

Thread Information