red
    1998 camaro z28

Great Jensen Tire Story!!!

So today i had Jensen tire change the oil in my 02 Ram and i parked next to a silver audi tt. When i came back the manager says "I gotta show you something we had a problem", i was like oo f!@k what now. So when we got out side the guy who pulled my truck out cut the turn to short and hit the audi with the front bumper of my truck, and all it did was scratch the paint off my bumper and well for the audi it caved in the whole passenger door. Well i just got me some nitto DR's and they were like just get an estimate and we will take care of it so ok no big deal. Got a free oil change and they mounted and balanced all my tires on my camaro for me as well. Not to shabby i thought.

White
    1998 Trans Am

very nice, came out smelling like a rose. also glad to see you reppin the cornhusker state!

red
    1998 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    very nice, came out smelling like a rose. also glad to see you reppin the cornhusker state!
    Y yes i am cool to see another local on here where abouts are u at? Do u know about the hot rod tv show comin to norfolk this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by miller456 View Post
    Y yes i am cool to see another local on here where abouts are u at? Do u know about the hot rod tv show comin to norfolk this weekend?
    sioux falls, sd here ill be in omaha in september.

red
    1998 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by bmyers View Post
    sioux falls, sd here ill be in omaha in september.
    R u movin up here or just comin to visit? I wanna get some people to go with me to the car show but im proble to late

White
    1998 Trans Am

brandon you are moving to omaha!? that would be soooooooooooooo ghey!

oh btw i am in lincoln, the star city

um, haven't heard anything about it, but i'm gonna be in wayne on saturday which is appx 30 mins from there, no time to go to a car show though unfortunately

red
    1998 camaro z28

brandon you are moving to omaha!? that would be soooooooooooooo ghey!

oh btw i am in lincoln, the star city

um, haven't heard anything about it, but i'm gonna be in wayne on saturday which is appx 30 mins from there, no time to go to a car show though unfortunately
    Yeah i know where wayne is i grew up in norfolk and just moved up here with my girl cuz shes takin classes at metro. You guys race up there in lincoln or go to MAM or wat? Yea the car show is havin cruise night, bikini contest, burnout contest, 1/8 mile drags, rock band dunno who, and a drive in movie.

R u movin up here or just comin to visit? I wanna get some people to go with me to the car show but im proble to late
    just going down for the weekend. the wife wants to see the zoo

red
    1998 camaro z28

just going down for the weekend. the wife wants to see the zoo
    ur a good guy none the less, hell u might actually enjoy it. The zoo isnt too bad somethin to do i guess when nothin else is goin on.

ur a good guy none the less, hell u might actually enjoy it. The zoo isnt too bad somethin to do i guess when nothin else is goin on.
    ive been there 5 or six times when i was younger. so itll be a cheap trip i guess. i wanted to go up to lake superior but she doesnt want to go on a long road trip besides we are going to D.C. in Feb, so at least we wont have to spend a lot of cash on this trip.

red
    1998 camaro z28

ive been there 5 or six times when i was younger. so itll be a cheap trip i guess. i wanted to go up to lake superior but she doesnt want to go on a long road trip besides we are going to D.C. in Feb, so at least we wont have to spend a lot of cash on this trip.
    Yea will be a cheap trip they have added a few new exhibits to it i havent seen yet. Hope u guys enjoy it, it might be busy cuz the weather is coolin off and they just opened some new bird exibit.

White
    1998 Trans Am

man, that norfolk thing would be kick ass! too bad i'm not busy :angry:
    and i've never raced my car, it's just pretty much stock, don't see much of a point yet till i get some $$ to do something to it

White
    1998 Trans Am

you'll have to roll over to lincoln and have a beer or two before you go home!

red
    1998 camaro z28

man, that norfolk thing would be kick ass! too bad i'm not busy :angry:
    and i've never raced my car, it's just pretty much stock, don't see much of a point yet till i get some $$ to do something to it
    im all stock except lid exhaust and suspension mods, i just got DR's today and racin with a stock ls1 is not bad at all, ull be amazed at what u can kep up with or make road kill.

White
    1998 Trans Am

im all stock except lid exhaust and suspension mods, i just got DR's today and racin with a stock ls1 is not bad at all, ull be amazed at what u can kep up with or make road kill.
    let's try to get something started in midwest section...we should have a cruise day sometime.

red
    1998 camaro z28

let's try to get something started in midwest section...we should have a cruise day sometime.
    Well i dont know what u got down there in lincoln, but we just had a cruise night here. We can also go down to abbot near the airport to street race everyweekend and if u dont like illegal racing which im not a huge fan of then we go to MAM and pay 20 bucks for all day. Me and a few guys have a nice small car club down here called boostmatics and we have been tearing up the street scene pretty good, but if u wanna come down and chill or get in on a couple of races let me know, and yea thatd be cool to start somthin def. worth a try.

Thread Information