Thread: Bad 02's ?

Black
    2002 WS6 Convertible

Bad 02's ?

I was wondesring if any one could help me? I recently bought a 00 M6 Z28 completley stock. I had a check engine light come on a few times so I brought it to auto zone to have it scanned. It threw out two trouble codes PO137 and PO157. I then went to the local shop to ask there opinion and they said that Auto zones scanner are cheap and there might be another problem making the 02 sensors read wrong. I would like to avoid paying 100 bucks for a scan if possible. The car has 73,000 miles and seems to be getting bad mileage. Peformance wise when i'm at part throttle and the car hits 2500 rpm it sputters a little then picks up again. At full throttle nothing happens. Any help or Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

They're both low voltage codes on the post cat 02 for each side. Auto zone probably just read the codes, so scanner shouldn't matter. Those are usually turned off (among others) when people delete/gut cats. Probably something other than the 02's since you're throwing them simultaneously. Visit gearchatter.com and look them up for your year and see what the possible causes/diagnostics are.

Thread Information