I'm selling my 1986 Chevy Camaro. It was my first car and hate to sell it but I'm getting married and I've gotta get some money together. The car is a V6, 2.8 liter 5-speed. The car has t-tops, and chrome Cragar SS wheels, and a flowmaster exhaust. The dash is in awesome shape you won't find a nicer dash for this year car. No Cracks! The car was in an accident about two years ago. I had hopes of fixing everything and did get some work done but it's mostly sat in the garage. It was hit on the front end taking out the hood, pass. fender, and the front bumper. I have a brand new fender, and bumper for it and a used hood. These parts are on the car but could use some finishing touches. THere was no frame damage to the car. A salvage title was given to the car. It is a 1986 so it's not perfect but it would make an easy project, or could easily be put back together completely and put back on the road for a daily driver. Asking 1200.00 email me for pics and with any questions. bckiefer@verizon.net