Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloud 9

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Cloud 9

Well i'm new to this place and somewhat new to T/A's (Its been my dream car for about the last 5 years), but i just purchased my Black '00 Trans Am WS.6 6-speed about a month ago. The owner before me was a college chick who, as the dealer put it, was putting too much into the party fund and not enough into the car fund. It just happended to be his niece, but anyways its got 70,000 miles which i didnt think was bad but not the greatest, she had replaced all the 10 speaker system with alpine including two alpine 10" subs mated to a rockford 1200 Punch amp and a pioneer deck, and a volant cold air intake. they orriginally wanted 16k, but along story short and trading a ford bronco later we got it down to 10.5. So honestly i dout i can get hurt off of a deal like that. Ill try to put pics on here but its acting like its not going to work.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

congrats and good luck

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Good job. the wait for 5 years is well worth it. Have any pics

Collector Yellow (54U)
    2002 Trans Am CE

Very Nice!

Happy to have you as a member of the Flock!

Keep it shiny and lets see some pics of that badboy!
    2002 Trans Am Collector Edition WS6 ASC# 619
    Coupe | Collector Yellow on Ebony Leather | A4 | TCS | #126 of 510 T-Top w/A4 made
    CETA 619 "The Falcon"

Collector Edition Owner Site: www.collectorfbody.com

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

ill try to put these on here again it hasnt been working right. my file sizes are too big. anyone know how to make them smaller or another way of putting them on here?

Collector Yellow (54U)
    2002 Trans Am CE

you can host them through www.imageshack.us and they have an option that lets you choose automatic resizing.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

ill give it a try. what size should i go with?

Collector Yellow (54U)
    2002 Trans Am CE

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    ill give it a try. what size should i go with?
    I usually go with 800 x 600. Its big enough for most anyone.

640 x 480 might be better, though.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

see it this works.....
    Last edited by suede; 11-11-2007 at 10:17 AM.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

how'd you get the lightup emblem!? where on the car is that? the stock location?

Collector Yellow (54U)
    2002 Trans Am CE

I believe that is a "cut out" decal on the Third Brake light. Many of the Fbody decal places have those.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Great looking car! but I am slightly partial.

If I may make one simple suggestion though, the very first thing you should do is remove that dealership sticker on the rear bumber. Dealership I bought mine from put one of those type things on the lower rear window and I made them fill the tank, wash it one more time, and take the damn sticker off before I signed the paperwork.

Congrats on your purchase and enjoy.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Yea the light up emblem is a vinal (or however u spell it) overlay on the 3rd brake light. ill put one another pic of the light from a wider wiew. That damn dealership emblem.....................almost got out of there without it, but while i was back doing paperwork they stuck it on there, but i did get 4 new tires and an allignment out of the deal. Also does anyone know if its legal to have the frong licence plate cover (the bird) on while driving? I just got one and was wondering what the stipulations where.
    Last edited by suede; 11-11-2007 at 10:17 AM.

Pewter
    '07 Silverado

Sweet ride. The only thing I would do, besides removing the dealer logo, is take the speakers out of the hatch before someone busts out your back window. I made a box for the hole on the driver's side of the trunk, fit one 10", and it sounded great.

You can buy the box also, but a little pricey.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Yea i though about that but i dont live in a big city the largest town within 100 miles has a population of like 3,500. Not saying that it couldnt happen. I also am having my uncle who runs a body shop putting my stripes on and also the windows need tinted(I hate the feeling of everone staring at me).

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I live in Ohio where the front licence plates are also required. I didn't put a front plate on my 98 Z28 nor do I have one on my T/A. I've been pulled over about 6 times for the plate alone and been warned on it when pulled over for other reasons bringing that total up to around 10. Everytime was just a "warning" and only twice was it a written one, which evidently didn't mean a damn thing.
    I don't know how they are about that stuff where you live, but the Ohio Highway patrol is known for being some of the biggest assholes out there and so far so good for me. I'd say throw the cover on there and give it a shot, they're usually understanding about the appearance of the cars. But I deny any responsibility if you do get fined

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

thats kinda what i figgured, ive been pulled over from Lane driving, sidemarker lamps, doing 2 over the speed limit on a 4lane thats 30mph (cars are flying past me) and the best one was apparently i took up smoking all of a sudden and threw a cig. out the window. Yea the town cops are pricks with nothing better to do but the hi-pos haven bothered me sept one night when i was fixing to get a 110 mph speeding ticket, but their cars cant touch 140 . I finally started asking for their name and bagde number when it was for a dumb reason, and they started to leave me alone

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

lol, the smoking one is definitely a new one to me. best for me was in the town my ex-g/f lived in they kept stopping me for my rear licence plate light that worked just fine. the last time they did it i was on the phone and just told the cop to hang on a minute while i finished up... he just stood there, then as soon as I hung up before he could get a word in I said this better not be for the rear plate light again. he immediately said have a good nigh sir. you tend to catch them speechless when you throw their own b/s reasons in their face.

2000pontiac6
    Congrats on the car. I can go on and on about rediculous reason to be pulled over and being followed to and from school.. quickest story is a ticket for not obeying street signs... I got that for touching the center double yellow line around a bend. 3 cop cars pulled me over for it.

But I love how every time i've been pulled over each and every cop has commented my car haha. dicks

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

yea one time when i was pulled over the cop asked me " How does a highschool kid like you get a car like this?" ooooohhhh i wanted to say i stole it sooo bad and that he should give me another 50 miles before he informs anyone but i was like well u see i gave the dealer money and he gave me the car.

Thread Information