jarbs

newb needs taillights

hey guys i'm a newb. i'm also new at driving a 95 camaro. it's a bit used when i got her. now my only problem is her tailights. i think the whole unit needs replacement. some spares may help me out.

by the way i had one offer, altezza's from autopartscorner. a pair of aftermarket for about 200. i'll be glad if you have any more suggestions.

Lt Pewter Met.
    2000 SS

check ebay. there are always a few sets of tail lights on there. by the way cheaper than $200.

jarbs
    thanks. yes, that's one of my options too. thanks again for the suggestion and hopefully i get the part i need after searching.

1999 Chevy Camaro

I have a pair of altezza's, and love em. Only problem is I need to get another pair. My driver side is loose somewhere and is letting in water/moisture . But other than that they look better than the factory ones .

Old foto

Rob

jarbs
    I have a pair of altezza's, and love em. Only problem is I need to get another pair. My driver side is loose somewhere and is letting in water/moisture . But other than that they look better than the factory ones
    you do have real neat taillights. have you tighten the adjustment screws? it may resolve your problem.

1999 Chevy Camaro

Everything on the back is tight. No I think it's the glue. I could reglue it, but I'd rather just get a new pair .

Rob

jarbs
    there are probably lots of vendors for a taillight such as that. as you've said they're far better than factory parts.

I went to Playboy Mansion FantaZGuy28's Avatar

YJ
    04 GTO M6

Try a junkyard, there is sure to be a couple of camaros in that lot, im sure that any year 93-02 lights will fit, and it will be a lot cheaper than ordering a new pair, plus who knows you might find other cool things in the junkyard.

Sebring Silver Metallic
    2002 Camaro Z28

Graphics god, I rather have my stock tail lights than those ugly ass alteezas. If you dont like the stock tail lights, just get some of those "black outs", they look better than those "rice looking" alteezas. My $0.02

I went to Playboy Mansion FantaZGuy28's Avatar

YJ
    04 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by thelastz28
    Graphics god, I rather have my stock tail lights than those ugly ass alteezas. If you dont like the stock tail lights, just get some of those "black outs", they look better than those "rice looking" alteezas. My $0.02
    Agreed!

1999 Chevy Camaro

HHeey... I like my alteezas !!

I agree that the silver/crome ver. are ricey, but the black ones look nice. Plus the plain black alteezas are hard to find BTW. Theres not much to choose from to be different when it comes to mods for camaros. No thank you. I'll keep my alteezas over stock thank you very much. I might order a different design or something, I'll check out ebay later.

Rob

jarbs
    that's one of the problems of altezzas, they may look a bit ricey but i should say they look nice on some car models. all you gotta see is the whole picture not the mere lights they have on.

keep your cool guys, it's just a matter of preference and we should respect that.

GIT-R-DONE LS1
    Hey man i got the same altezzas as graphicsgod, here > xanga.com/tomass98
    Theres a crappy pic of them there lol, Id be willing to part with them for 150 + shipping let me know if your interested, I also have some halos I never got around to installing, pm me if u are interested.

Tx_Rice_Hunter
    Altezza's belong on imports, not muscle cars.

jarbs
    Quote Originally Posted by GIT-R-DONE LS1
    Hey man i got the same altezzas as graphicsgod, here > xanga.com/tomass98
    Theres a crappy pic of them there lol, Id be willing to part with them for 150 + shipping let me know if your interested, I also have some halos I never got around to installing, pm me if u are interested.
    thanks for the offer man. i actually installed a factory. it's been like..uhmm..more than a week now since i had it.

GIT-R-DONE LS1
    I didnt know lol, ive been a member for 2 days

GIT-R-DONE LS1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Rice_Hunter

I know thats why Im selling them, I was a camaro owner with a ricer mentality when i first got the car over a year ago, my WOT therapy brought me back to american muscle. I am thinking about the whistler mod and black outs though but we'll see

GIT-R-DONE LS1
    Graphics god, is that a dent on your quarter panel or is the reflection getting me, o and whats with the rubber sticking outa the door?

Modding is an Addiction bww3588's Avatar
    the rubber is one of thoes things to prevent your door from damaging other peoples cars when you oipem it. correct god?

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Rice_Hunter

Thread Information